Securing Your Wireless LAN
The Elektron RADIUS server offers a standards-based approach to wireless security. By providing RADIUS/802.1X services to wireless access points, Elektron integrates into your existing network infrastructure to extend user authentication to your WLAN. Elektron enables the strongest security available for Wi-Fi networks.
Elektron Version 2 Now Shipping!
The latest version of Elektron incorporates many of our most requested features while maintaining the same incredible ease of use that made the first version so popular. Try it out for free today! Elektron works with the wireless software and hardware you already own, so there's nothing more you need to enable industrial strength security for your Wi-Fi network.
New in Elektron Version 2
The latest release of Elektron adds dozens of new features, including:
- Authentication Domains Multiple sources of authentication can be defined based on a user's domain.
- Enhanced Authorization Policies can perform actions based on groups, dates, and access points.
- EAP-FAST Support for the latest Wi-Fi authentication protocols is included.
- SNMP Monitor your server using widely deployed management tools.
- Latest OS Support Including Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Much More...